Keys to Better Health...
In the last year, the work environment has drastically changed for most Americans. School / Study environment has been drastically change also.
Due to the physical and physiological changes this has caused, we have seen a large number of new patients and existing patient with issues such as:
Neck to shoulder pain
Low back pain
There are a few common recommendations I have been giving that have helped many.
1. Do not work from bed or your couch
2. Sit on a soft surface that will provide more comfort for your low back. You can check out lumbar support pillow at: Lumbar Suport Pillow
3. Prop your lap-top on a few books and use a wireless keyboard to have better positioning. A great affordable option for wireless keyboard is: Wireless Keyboard
4. Make sure you take a stretching break every two hours. Within the next few weeks I will share with you some easy spinal stretches that will make a world of difference!
5. Stay hydrated! Drinking water help muscles stay hydrated and aids in mind clarity.
6. Drink magnesium! Magnesium helps with stress, muscle tightness and so much more! Mention this email and get 10% off your next purchase of one bottle of watermelon flavored magnesium!
7. Use blue light blocking glasses. These have been a game changer for me!I started using them a few years ago when i started having trouble sleeping and noticed that I was not getting deep levels of sleep at night. I use two types. At night I use: Dark Orange Blue Light Glasses During the day I also use the lighter color to prevent eye fatigue, headaches and keep my eyes healthy: Light yellow Blue Light Blocking Glasses
8. Get your spine checked and adjusted! Nothing replaces a chiropractic adjustment. I love yoga and stretching, yet neither replace the unlocking of the spine which releases imprisoned nerve energy that allows you to express More Health like a Chiropractic Adjustment does! Make sure you contact us to schedule your next visits.You can call us (954)533-2614 or you can also schedule a new patient appt at: https://www.cafeoflifewellness.com/appointment
There is so much more I want to share, but I want to keep it short and sweet. Make sure you follow some of these recommendations. I promise, they will make a world of difference!
Dr. Jenifer Hastings